PS4 PKG OYUN Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 CUSA34029 CUSA23827 1.36

MCPSP REKLAM ALANI
Wordpress Danışmanlık Hizmeti

Bu Konu Sayfasındaki Bilgiler

Konu Hakkında Merhaba, tarihinde PS4 PKG Oyun İndir kategorisinde dorukhan tarafından oluşturulan Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 CUSA34029 CUSA23827 1.36 başlıklı konuyu okuyorsunuz. Bu konu şimdiye dek 12,619 kez görüntülenmiş, 406 yorum ve 272 tepki puanı almıştır...
Kategori Adı PS4 PKG Oyun İndir
Konu Başlığı Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 CUSA34029 CUSA23827 1.36
Konbuyu başlatan dorukhan
Başlangıç tarihi
Cevaplar
Görüntüleme
İlk mesaj tepki puanı
Son Mesaj Yazan theramses

dorukhan

🚀 Faster Than Scene
Yönetici
Forum Admini
Şub 9, 2009
Tomorrowland/EDC/UMF

5.05 / 6.72 / 7.02 / 7.55 / 9.00 Backport

Bütün linkler birbirleriyle uyumludur.
All links are compatible
Pixeldrain daily dl limit 10 gb with same ip

WARNING this might break your previous MW2 save from 1.08, make a backup if you want to keep it safe (You will need to uninstall this and install 1.08 and the DLCs again if you want to go back to MW2). As of right now i could not make MW2 work on this version, i cant make MW2 work since 1.10 and i lost way too long to try and make it work so i leave it for now. As usual first thing disable the streaming texture. Multiplayer takes a bit to load the map in, they moved the “loading map” message inside the setup game, you can check there. Yes this game is just MW2 with extra DLCs for MW3, but the MW2 dlcs changed and since it doesnt work i did not include them cuz it would be another 100+ GB of useless data! I did not make a PS5 version of this because it would be way too painful to make it and probably not work, like a few other games dont. You need to install the licenses, its what sets ownership to the game.

İçeriği görebilmek için mesaj yazmalı ve beğenmelisiniz. Saçma sapan mesaj yazarsanız forumdan uzaklaştırılırsınız.
CUSA23827

İçeriği görebilmek için mesaj yazmalı ve beğenmelisiniz. Saçma sapan mesaj yazarsanız forumdan uzaklaştırılırsınız.

Üst