PS5 13.60 Jailbreak

Bu Konu Sayfasındaki Bilgiler

Konu Hakkında Merhaba, tarihinde Forumun Çöp Kutusu kategorisinde Edem Akotah tarafından oluşturulan PS5 13.60 Jailbreak başlıklı konuyu okuyorsunuz. Bu konu şimdiye dek 151 kez görüntülenmiş, 4 yorum ve 1 tepki puanı almıştır...
Kategori Adı Forumun Çöp Kutusu
Konu Başlığı PS5 13.60 Jailbreak
Konbuyu başlatan Edem Akotah
Başlangıç tarihi
Cevaplar
Görüntüleme
İlk mesaj tepki puanı
Son Mesaj Yazan Edem Akotah
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Edem Akotah

Yeni Üyemiz
Kayıtlı Üyemiz
Eyl 28, 2026
2
1
3
I don't know if anyone is experiencing this on his PS5 13.60 jailbreak.
Any time I load webkit auto loader, the console crashes unless I force reboot and go to the user guide method to jailbreak it again.
Is there any solution for this problem
 

Chassis

Foruma Destek Olan Üyemiz
DESTEK OLAN ÜYEMİZ
Ağu 17, 2025
283
91
28
My console is on firmware 12.60; I used to use the y2jb exploit, but now I'm using the WebKit jailbreak without resetting the console. I'm experiencing the same issue: during the initial jailbreak attempt, the console freezes and I have to turn it off, but on the second attempt, the WebKit jailbreak completes successfully and works without any problems. Hopefully, they'll find a solution for this soon.
 

arifozmenn

Kayıtlı Üye
Kayıtlı Üyemiz
Eki 7, 2014
43
2
8
I tried that and looks useful:
Firstly turn of internet before autoloader.
Then get in autoloader, after that push ps button on dualsense and go internet connection and turn it on. And finally get back to autoloader in the ps5 menu. It worked on my ps5. I tried 3 times for now
 

Edem Akotah

Yeni Üyemiz
Kayıtlı Üyemiz
Eyl 28, 2026
2
1
3
I tried that and looks useful:
Firstly turn of internet before autoloader.
Then get in autoloader, after that push ps button on dualsense and go internet connection and turn it on. And finally get back to autoloader in the ps5 menu. It worked on my ps5. I tried 3 times for now
Mesajınız otomatik olarak birleştirildi:

this work for me and thanks very much
 
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Benzer konular

Üst